Thursday, March 24, 2011

what if ?

What if you have great idea or if you just want to create something really weird  that, I'm not going to say anyone "has done before", but a good project for myself and to feel good that I did it (I'm currently working on it).
I came a cross this website just to do just that.
First le me tell you a little bit about me, I'm guy with lots of ideas and projects on my mind(its kind of crazy really [= ) I live in Miami, Florida, and i have a girlfriend who I love with all my heart, she is the best, she puts up with all my computer stuff witch she doesn't understand on bit.
My girlfriend is going to Puerto Rico this Thursday to visit her brother, so I have time this weekend to keep working on my computer project, but im sad that she is leaving.

My project consist on making my Laptop Dell 1525, running Mac OS X Snow Leopard, in to a IR pen touch screen or "white board" thing.
This is very simple project witch would have just the screen mounted on a plexy-glass  and the motherboard attached to the back of the same plexy-glass (i will post picture, if this site lets me, I'm new) the whole thing would be in an angel so I could just use it as a "touch screen", cool right?, and I'll try to make it as portable as possible.
I will keep posting about this project.